Your safety is our commitment. You can visit assured that Jamul Casino is an environment where you can enjoy an escape, find some happiness, and make your days a little brighter. This page details the extra health and safety measures we have put in place to ensure the health of our guests, our team members, and our community.
The Clean Team
- The Jamul Casino Clean Team is now at your service, dedicated to ensuring that all aspects of your visit to Jamul Casino occur in a sparkling and sanitary environment. Look for this team in the teal vests.
- Each operational area has implemented enhanced cleaning protocols for their areas to be performed continuously throughout each day.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of our dining venues, slot machines, table games areas, elevator buttons, handrails, door handles, counter tops, and other guest touch-points.
- We have scheduled weekly antibacterial/sanitizing deep cleanings on our restrooms, kitchens, and slot areas.
- We have increased our stock of cleaning and disinfecting solution on hand in all front of house and back of house areas with access for all team members to use as necessary.
- Our entire leadership team at Jamul Casino will devote extra time to assisting our Housekeeping team in cleaning the casino floor.
- Guests are required to allow a temperature check upon entering the facility. Entering and exiting the facility are controlled through designated locations to ensure that everyone is checked. We will be using temperature-checking cameras and/or “touchless” infrared thermometers.
- Any guest with a temperature greater than of 100o will be asked to return home to recuperate.
- Masks are optional for fully-vaccinated guests. We ask that unvaccinated guests wear masks while inside the facility. Only guests with cloth or surgical-style face masks without vents will be allowed entrance to the casino.
Not acceptable: bandanas or similar, neck gaiters, face coverings with valves, vents, or other openings.
- Gloves will be available for guests to wear and can be accessed at any dining outlet or through our Slots, Table Games, and Housekeeping departments.
- We have increased our hand sanitizer stations to a total of at least 150 dispersed throughout the property, and we will have ample supply of sanitizing wipes available to guests upon request through our service teams.
In the Gaming Area
- All slot machines and table games will be cleaned continuously throughout the day, and guests will be advised to use hand sanitizer before and after each use.
- Table Games Dealers will be required to sanitize their hands at the start of each table rotation.
In the Dining Areas
- The self-service beverage stations are now staffed by a team member who will prepare your beverage for you upon request.
- Service stations, service carts, beverage stations, counters, handrails and trays will be sanitized at least once per hour and logged by a Manager or Supervisor.
- All of our weekly buffets have been converted to server-delivered endless dining experiences.
- Point of sale terminals will be assigned to a single Server where possible and sanitized between each user and before and after each shift. If multiple Servers are assigned to a point of sale terminal, Servers will sanitize their hands after each use.
- Menus will be laminated and cleaned after each use. Menus in Prime Cut Steak & Seafood will be replaced after each use.
- Check presenters, votives, pens and all other reusable guest contact items will either be sanitized or disposed of after each use.
- All cutlery, glassware, and linen for our restaurants with the exception of Prime Cut Steak & Seafood will be kept in back of house areas and presented to guests upon seating to avoid contamination. If a Prime Cut guest would like a refreshed table setting upon seating, we will provide it.
- All plastic flatware and straws will be prepackaged.
- Condiments will be served in single use containers that will either be disposable or washed after each use. All self-service condiments have been removed.
- All food and beverage items will be placed on the table, counter, slot or other surface instead of being handed directly to guests.
- All food preparation stations will be sanitized at least once per hour.
- All kitchens will be deep-cleaned and sanitized at least once per day.
- Serving trays and storage containers will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Managers and Supervisors will manage physical distancing at entries, waiting areas, and queues.
- Peak period queuing procedures will be implemented to manage physical distancing when we cannot immediately seat guests.
Team Member Health
- Team members are required to allow a temperature check upon entering the facility. Entering and exiting the facility are controlled through designated locations to ensure that everyone is checked.
- Any team member with a temperature greater than of 100o will be asked to return home to recuperate. Team members displaying obvious signs of illness, even without a temperature, will be sent home.
- Team members are required to wear masks while inside the facility.
- Team members preparing or serving food and drinks are required to wear gloves as well as facemasks.